Oil & Gas Consulting Role - Upstream - Big4 (8-17 yrs)
Role: Oil & Gas (Upstream) Consulting
Experience: 8 to 17 years
Domain: Oil & Gas (Upstream)
- 8-17 years of consulting or industry experience in the energy industry with focus on oil & gas upstream operations or management
- B.E, MBA degrees
- Experience in the below areas:
- Good experience in commercial and regulatory aspects of E&P
- Experience in well operations (offshore, unconventional wells) with knowledge and experience in supporting operations
- Good experience of offshore well site engineering and strong understanding of fundamentals in E&P including, subsurface geosciences and Engineering, Surface Facilities
- Understanding of associated drilling operations such as HSE, materials management, reliability / integrity etc.
- Led and executed performance improvement and/or cost optimization engagements in E&P sector
- Identify and quantify digital opportunities for E&P clients through analytics, IOT etc.
- Good understanding of digital capability around drilling operations, well integrity and worker safety
- Proven experience in client engagement during the entire lifecycle of the project across inception, sales and delivery
- Proven leadership skills, preferably in the management consulting space
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.