Director at Ogilvy & Mather
Views:322 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Ogilvy - Senior Consultant - Digital Analytics (6-10 yrs)
- Ogilvy global analytics hub is based at Bangalore and supports the analytics needs of Ogilvy office WW. We offer opportunities to work on a breadth of domains ranging from CPG to B2B to services. And on a range of projects - from web analytics to text mining to predictive modelling. All to get insights that can fuel creativity and effectiveness for our global clients.
- The Digital Analytics Consultant is a bridge between Client/Account/Analytics stakeholders and internal analytics/strategy teams. He/ She plays a vital role by managing global analytics teams and internal staff to analyze digital communications, leverage marketing information to help develop and support specific customer engagement strategies. The ideal candidate is a strategic, investigative thinker, results and detail oriented. He/she must be a self-starter, have demonstrated ability to influence decision makers with data, be comfortable with change and have a desire to learn new tools and analytics techniques.
- Collaborating closely with client & internal teams (analytics, account management, digital strategy, media) to improve campaign performance and user experience, customer engagement and value
- Proactively coming up with new ideas for analytical solutions on existing and new accounts and create PoCs for the new ideas
- Manage client expectations and align internal team to deliver high quality analytical solutions on time
- Interpretation of results in business context and presenting to key stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 or more years of experience in analytics/strategy roles in the area of customer engagement
- Hands on experience with segmentation, prediction models
- Hands on experience in SQL, R or Python on large data warehouses
- Exposure to digital media, web analytics and/ or CRM data sets.
- Experience managing and ideating with client partners and multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Excellent data visualization, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of tagging and tracking of digital ecosystems and conversion rate optimization
- Exposure to B2B domain
- Understanding of marketing technology
- Web scraping, Text mining/ NLP, Image mining experience
- Experience with automation, APIs