Officer/Head - Fund Raising - NGO (5-10 yrs)
The Fundraising Officer is expected to hold partnership meetings, develop proposals, design innovative financing products, conduct negotiations, and other related activities.
- Conceptualize and set up Financing Framework: Strategise the Financing framework to maximise opportunities to attract financing.
- Oversee and implement the Financing Strategy.
- Develop a business plan and financing pitch & Attract segment-wise donors: develop financing presentation and comprehensive business plans to attract donors and bring in potential donors.
- Raise resources for the organization & programme funding.
- Innovation in financing: set up an Advisory Plan to develop new and innovative methods of financing, including short, medium and long term products.
- To increase the visibility of the organisation by attending, writing and other mechanisms.
1. Minimum 7-10 years experience in financing and fund mobilisation, and working with diverse stakeholders like family foundations, CSRs, aggregators and governments.
2. Successful track record of raising funds for NGOs/ Civil Society organisations/ Coalitions
3. Proficiency in financing strategies
4. Adept at networking and stakeholder engagement.
5. Deep understanding of the social development sector and passion towards the cause of improving the lives of the most marginalised communities.