Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:585 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Officer - Financial Planning & Analysis - Pharma (5-7 yrs)
The Officer - Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for providing financial statements with analysis and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial planning and administrative operations. The Officer - Financial Planning & Analysis must comply with established accounting policies and procedures.
The responsibilities will be as follows:
Business Partner :
- Be a business partner with all the operating teams (Sales, Operations, Support functions) Planning / Financial Modelling
- Support all the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan, and Monthly Forecast).
Reporting & Analysis :
- Reviewing Financial Statements, Preparation of board decks
- Work closely with the accounting group and perform deep dive analysis on sales, costs and profitability of all business units.
- Draft analytical summaries for the management.
- Perform scenario analysis to measure impact of strategic decisions
- Support in review calls with Regional/Departmental heads on their financial performances
- Identify trends and generate detailed financial and operational projection. Be responsible for developing reliable estimates of sales, margin, SG&A costs.
Risk / Opportunity Assessment :
- Identifying opportunities for cost reduction and revenue improvement
- Identifying financials risks and raising early warning signal
Innovation / Process Improvement :
- Automate processes to improve speed and accuracy of critical information
- Key face for liasioning for audits including information retrieval as per requirements
- Collaborate with Sales team, design pricing models, evaluate pricing effectiveness and assist in pricing decisions
Value Proposition for the candidate :
- Scope for enhancing analytical skills, inter-personal skill
- Reporting to Manager and gaining valuable experience
- Access to the top management
- Understanding of group entities and various lines of business
Traits / Requirements :
- Should have good understanding and working experience in Finance and Business operations
- Should be able to communicate with all levels of management with clarity and confidence
- Strong interpersonal trait with polished communication skill
- Good mentor to the team
Ideal profile would have the following :
Key Skills :
Budget/Forecast/Rolling Forecast, Long term Business Plan, Month end closing, Prediction and Analysis, Variance Analysis, Projection of Cash/Fund Flow Statement, Working Capital Management, Capital Budgeting & Investment Plan