HR Manager at OFB TECH Pvt Ltd
Views:879 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
OFB Tech - Credit Underwriter (3-5 yrs)
Responsible for the Following:
- Taking care of cases when they move to underwriting after credit processing.
- Conducting tele PDs.
- Be responsible for Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis of the case.
Quantitative Analysis includes:
i) Financial Analysis: credit worthiness of the client, past trends, net worth, etc.
ii) Banking Analysis: who all are the anchors, who are the suppliers, EMIs analysis, if any EMIs have bounced, if any loans have been disbursed within the last 6 months, etc.
iii) Statutory Analysis: check if the returns have been filed, GST has been filed, if any tax payable is there, check liquidity crunch, etc.
- Qualitative Analysis: Discuss the issues which cropped up during the Quantitative Analysis and come to know the bigger picture.
- Legal Analysis: check if any complaints have been filed against the client, etc.
- Also, the checks are not limited to only this. He/she will do everything to find out if it is safe to give money as an unsecured loan to the client. For eg, standing infront of the shop to check if he's actually getting the amount of customers he claims he gets, etc.
- Prepare CAM and process of the file to Credit Manager for Approval.
- Meeting customer personally to evaluate the business, internal / External reference check, FCU / RCU check
- Underwriting the cases / Customer based on the laid-out policy. Recommending / decision (Approve / Reject) the cases based on merit.
- Including but not limited to work closely with sales team / Channel partners / cross-sell team to support them in a right manner which facilitates the growth of business and achievements of co-goals and targets
- Working closing with and coordinating with operations team for the smooth disbursement of approved cases.