Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:3635 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Ocwen - Senior US Compensation Consultant - Total Rewards Team (5-10 yrs)
Senior US Compensation consultant
POSITION SUMMARY :
- As a key part of Ocwen's Total Rewards team, the Senior Compensation Consultant supports the development and administration of Ocwen's U.S. compensation programs, in alignment with the overall rewards philosophy.
- You will coordinate incentive plan administration and pay for performance processes to ensure process efficiency and accuracy; consults on job design, salary recommendations and structure, and design of production and sales incentive plans to create meaningful and effective compensation packages; develops communications to support value proposition and engagement; analyzes market benchmarks and internal equity to sustain fair and competitive programs; and audits processes to ensure regulatory and program compliance and mitigate risk.
- You will serve as the primary advisor to business leadership teams and Human Resources Business Partners in the design and execution of compensation processes, and to identify and implement best practices in job evaluation, workflow design, salary structures and reporting.
- In addition, in reporting to the Director, Total Rewards, you will have opportunities to drive innovative solutions to help the organization attract, motivate and retain a high-quality workforce.
- In this role, you must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about generating the right return on the organization's human capital investments.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Serve as a strategic compensation partner and subject matter expert to ensure effective and efficient design, communication, governance and administration of compensation programs and practices.
- Consult on the design, governance and communication of sales and production-level incentives plans to support short- and long-term business objectives.
- Administer incentive, commission and retention plans, including managing eligibility, calculating payments and soliciting approvals, coordinating payments through payroll, and preparing employee communications.
- Coordinate annual pay for performance processes, including merit increase program, annual incentive plan payments and grants, and profit-sharing bonuses.
- Consult on job design and salary recommendations in conjunction with hiring of new employees, promotions, and other one-time market adjustments.
- Evaluate position descriptions to set pay grades, identify appropriate salary ranges, and analyze duties to determine FLSA status. Maintain job codes and salary structure in HRIS (Fusion).
- Analyze internal salary data to identify any potential inequities based on experience, performance, location and roles.
- Compile data and completes various salary surveys, and analyzes and interprets market salary data, trends and conditions to recommend appropriate adjustments that ensure external market competitiveness.
- Prepare compensation budgets, forecasts and incentive accruals in coordination with Finance.
- Audit compensation processes and programs, conduct regular risk assessments and key control monitoring of incentive plans, ensure compliance with state and federal wage and hour laws, including FLSA, and respond to requests for information in support of risk management, internal audit, and inquiries from regulatory agencies.
- Analyze compensation program utilization and performance, and monitor compensation trends in market and changes to applicable legislation, to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner with HR team on other various projects and initiatives as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience :
- Bachelor's Degree/PG in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in compensation; sales compensation experience a plus
- CCP, PHR and/or SHRM-CP certifications strongly preferred
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-directed/self-starter that learns quickly and takes appropriate action without need for detailed direction
- Proactively identifies problems and exercises proper judgment and decision-making skills to resolve situations efficiently and effectively
- Possesses strong financial acumen and mathematical skills
- Builds effective relationships with employees and leaders across the company that reflect passion for data accuracy and customer service
- Handles confidential information with discretion
- Maintains strong working knowledge of market trends and changes in compensation practices and regulations (e.g. FLSA)
- Analyzes qualitative information (e.g. policies) and quantitative data (e.g. reports) and applies logic to identify solutions and process/program improvements
- Utilizes outstanding organization and project management skills to manage and meet multiple deadlines and respond to changing priorities
- Demonstrates excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (advanced - macros, pivot tables, etc.), along with regular proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Web-based HRIS (Oracle Fusion a plus) and reporting applications
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS :
- Full-time position, not eligible for overtime
- Minimal travel expectations (not part of regular duties)
- Work schedule : 2pm to 11pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.