HR Recruiter at Ocwen
Views:2381 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Ocwen - Senior Auditor - Servicing Quality Control (2-6 yrs)
- Evaluate management’s action plans for deficiencies in compliance with laws, regulations and servicing standards to ensure they will be effective to remediate the deficiencies
- Track progress in implementation of various deficiencies in compliance with laws, regulations and servicing standards and report on progress to management
- Evaluate internal compliance testing programs for completeness in coverage
- Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes.
Key Result Areas:
- Proper tracking and reporting on the implementation of new or improved controls and process
- Ensure various compliance programs as being conducted as per procedures defined
- Timely completion of projects.
- Quality deliverables.
- A Chartered Accountant, MBA, CPA or Certified Internal Auditor Designation is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- CA with 2 years of relevant experience and MBA with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Specific experience in audit, compliance or process review preferred.
- Experience in the Mortgage Servicing industry is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.