HR Recruiter at Ocwen
Views:9076 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Ocwen - Senior Auditor - Internal Audit (2-6 yrs)
Hiring Senior Auditor-Internal Audit
Qualification: CA or MBA
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Shit: 1 pm to 10 pm, Mid shift (Home drop facility)
- Manage independently and perform audits end to end.
- Should be capable of understanding processes and related risks, preparing audit plans and work programs and preparing reports.
- Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes.
- Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements.
Key Result Areas:
- Identify any weaknesses in processes and recommend and implement changes to strengthen internal controls.
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Timely completion of Projects.
- Quality deliverables.
About the company:
Ocwen Financial Corporation (Ocwen) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions.
Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the mortgage servicing industry. As an Ocwen employee, you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.