Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:1535 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Ocwen - Recruiter - Contractual Role - WalkIn (4-6 yrs)
Date - 5th Dec & 6th December
Timings - 2 pm to 4 pm
Contact Person - Devang Oza
Address - 2nd floor Infinity Towers,Behind Toyota showroom,Link road 2nd floor Infinity Towers,Behind Toyota showroom,Link road
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!-
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put - Caring in Action- while growing your career.
Reporting: This role will report to Manager, Recruiting
Contractual opportunity : This role will be on contract on third party payroll for 6-11 months.
- Handle end-to-end recruiting responsibilities and manage Internal Job Posting and external volume hiring that will include sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, extending offers.
- Partner with BU to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage BU expectations in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Proactively conducting research on regular basis and use the best practices related Internal
Job Posting and external hiring.
- Provide consistent results in a metrics-driven, high-performance culture
- Act as a subject matter expert with the internal stakeholders, effectively engaging and influencing throughout complex matrix organization to drive adherence
- Work on additional projects related Recruiting and manage the day to day activity as well
- Bachelors/master's degree with 4-6 plus years of experience in Recruiting for the BFSI vertical
- Experience in managing Internal Job Postings for mid-senior level hiring. Have strong candidate interviewing skills
- Hands on experience in sourcing from various channels (job portals, social media & employee referral)
- Experience in candidate assessment and management
- Ability to build & analyse reports. Worked on multiple skills/roles
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (- Ocwen- ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.