Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:2135 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Ocwen - Project Manager - PMO - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
The Project Manager will have overall responsibility to manage a portfolio of strategic and operational projects for the Residential Servicing Operations of the Company. This position will report directly to the Director of the Servicing Project Portfolio
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the project portfolio projects assigned and related priorities to drive alignment with all business units and other key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership for strategic and operational projects to improve the service delivery to our clients
- Set and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas are engaged
- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Statement of Work and Management (WBS, Project Change Control, SOW), Stakeholder Identification and matrixed Human Resource Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring Resource Estimates, Overall Project Timeline, Project Milestones, Task Dependencies, Critical Path
- Control and track project performance in respect to Time, Cost, Risk and Quality by constantly evaluating project progress, conducting regular team status meetings, reporting project status on weekly basis to management and the project team, executing an updating management plans as necessary, resolving and documenting issues. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management assessments to minimize project risks
- Build and execute plans to ensure support group readiness for implementation.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, and manage project risk.
- Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned
- Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Influence departmental procedures and objectives
- Build relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- MBA from Tier 1 college is must
- Minimum of 2 years of project management and/or consulting experience
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in change management and business process re-engineering
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Comfortable in ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Able to operate at a high level while willing to work on intimate details of a situation
- Crisp communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to build consensus
- Detail and big picture orientation
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause / corrective action analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - 5:30pm to 2:30am
COMPANY SUMMARY :
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put - Caring in Action- while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.