Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:1688 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Ocwen - Manager - Treasury - IIM/ISB/XLRI (2-4 yrs)
- The incumbent will assist with preparing a daily cash forecast for the company, and updating assumptions on a regular basis.
- Additional responsibilities include managing treasury operations for the India entities
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Responsible for cash forecasting and liquidity management of the firm.
- Work with Director, Treasury and the Treasurer to develop and implement strategies to address the various funding and liquidity risks and provide periodical updates to the CEO and CFO.
- Work with various segments of the business to understand their liquidity requirements and cash flow needs
- Analytical Support for managing securitized credit facilities, warehouse facilities and repurchase facilities - includes reviewing, forecasting and managing various financial covenants set by the credit facilities and various regulators and reviewing Offering Documents
- Responsible for periodic updates to the Senior Management on risk management strategies to manage interest rate and foreign exchange risk of the firm
- Treasury Operations for the India entity including relationship management with banks, fund management and foreign currency risk management
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- MBA from tier 1 Universities (IIM- s, ISB Hyderabad and XLRI would be preferred)
- 2-3 years of work experience post MBA
- Financial Services experience required, preferably in a corporate finance role
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Experience working on large excel based models would be an advantage
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2PM to 11PM (IST)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!-
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put - Caring in Action- while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.