Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:278 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ocwen - Manager/Senior Manager - IT Management - Internal Communication (8-15 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Senior Manager/Manager IT Management will report directly to the VP IT Management. IT is looking to enhance and streamline its communications internally within the department and externally with business partners and executive leadership. As the senior person responsible for IT communications, this individual will be responsible for defining and managing the overall approach as well as generating strategic management presentations and detailed IT communications.
- The position not only requires strategic thinking but is responsible for the smallest details as well. This is a highly visible position that interacts closely with the CIO and his direct reports, and whose work product will be visible to Ocwen employees, Executive Leadership, the Board, and outside agencies.
- Understand IT initiatives, challenges, and perceptions through various forums.
- Work with IT leaders to develop appropriate messaging and draft charts for various presentations and meetings.
- Manage creation of executive presentations, develop overall messaging and flow, and generate supporting content.
- Draft and edit general communications for distribution to entire organization such as IT accomplishments, upcoming migrations or implementations, organizational announcements, From the Desk of the CIO articles, etc.
- Draft and edit internal IT communications such as new hires, promotions, org changes, etc.
- Manage IT intranet portal and content.
- Plan and manage quarterly IT Town Halls and develop CIO presentation.
- Manage editorial calendar, production and publication of our technology communications channels.
- Oversee internal newsletters and intranet news sites to keep employees informed and engaged.
- Coordinate with centralized Corporate Communications team to ensure the function is represented as communications are being developed and deployed.
- Collect and maintain IT metrics for use in various communications.
- Manage communications for administrative items required of all IT personnel such as training, performance appraisals, HR requests, etc.
Key success factors include :
- Ability to sift through large volumes of information, glean the salient points, and create a narrative that conveys the IT story to executive leadership.
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop coherent frameworks to facilitate understanding and communications.
- Present information in a well thought out, structured fashion.
- Comfortable with an unpredictable work schedule; able to handle sudden or unexpected questions or requests.
- Ability to perform work independently without need to delegate to others.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and working styles.
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high priority initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to contribute on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management.
- Ability to influence people without having direct authority.
- 8-15 years of experience in communications with 1-2 years of experience supporting a technology organization.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding presentation creation skills.
- Candidate needs to be able to work flexible shifts as the work demands.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Master's degree in Business or Communications is a plus.
- Top-tier Consulting Firm experience is a plus.
- Experience in Mortgage or Financial Services is a plus.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS :
- 2 pm to 11 pm
Company Summary :
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put - Caring in Action- while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.