HR Recruiter at Ocwen
Views:1212 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ocwen - Manager - Portfolio Analytics (5-9 yrs)
Job Title: Manager- Portfolio Analytics
Location: Bangalore/ Bengaluru
Experience: 5 to 9 years
Qualification:Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
Manager, Portfolio Analytics will provide methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to support business performance management efforts. A successful candidate for this role will have background in business intelligence tools and program implementation, data warehousing, predictive data analytics, statistical modeling, portfolio reporting and will possess profound technical skills in data manipulation.
The right candidate will work closely with the offshore staff and the GSE Ops team to identify areas for process improvement and assist the business associates in meeting their goals through the creation of process efficiencies and reporting.
Desired Candidate profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- MBA from a top tier school will be a plus; 5 years serving in a Business Intelligence and Analytics roles.
- Deep experience predictive and statistical data analytics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data technologies including large relational databases, data management, business intelligence toolset (i.e. SQL, Excel, Access, SAS, Business Objects, Cognos etc.).
- Assertive (yet diplomatic) personality and the ability to handle and embrace rapid change.
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate others.
- Ability to present and explain information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and promotes understanding and consensus building.
About the company:
Ocwen Financial Corporation (- Ocwen- ) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fourth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions.
As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities, get back on track, and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.