Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:1502 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Ocwen - Assistant Manager/Manager - Investments & Corporate Development - IIM/ISB (1-3 yrs)
Manager, Investments and Corporate Development will be part of the corporate development team which is focused on evaluating new corporate investments and corporate development opportunities. This position reports to the Director, Corporate Development
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identification and evaluation of investment opportunities for the Company
- Research, analysis and valuation of potential investment opportunities
- Perform asset valuation for capital market transactions related to Mortgage assets
- Update and maintain financial models used for valuation
- Review, analysis and due diligence of deal/collateral documents
- Preparation of investment memorandum for executive management
- Develop, maintain and publish reports on investment performance
- Exposure to engaging with Senior Management globally
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- MBA from premium management schools (IIM/ISB)
- Sound understanding of Corporate Finance and financial modeling
- 1-3 years of relevant experience post MBA from top management schools (IIM, ISB, etc.) for Manager
- 1-3 years of relevant experience post engineering from top institutes (IIT, NIT, etc.) for AM
- Experience in corporate development, M&A, investment evaluation preferred
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work across businesses, geographies and hierarchies to drive projects and meet timelines
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed) - 2pm-11pm
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put - Caring in Action- while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.