HR at Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:1746 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Ocwen - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
Position Title - Manager, Human Resources (HRBP)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career
The Human Resources Business Partner role is responsible for Mumbai location and a few large departments. This position will report to the Director, Human Resources and has opportunity to work on strategic HR projects at a global level
Responsibilities & Key Result Areas:
- The incumbent will be responsible for assigned businesses in Mumbai location
- Accountable for Business Human Resource goals like retention and employee engagement, performance management and development, talent management, employee relations, early intervention and change management
- Collaborates with other Human Resources functions and other corporate functions to achieve business goals
- Responsible for employee relations, policy interpretation and grievance resolution process
- Acts as a consultant to leaders for talent management and development
- Create, mentor and lead an effective team
- Full time MBA HR from a reputed institute with at least 8-12 years of experience
- Good communication. Candidate will need to work with global business teams
- High analytical proficiency and has a systems mindset
- Exposure to Employee Relations and Labor Law
- Has been in a similar role for at least 2-3 years
Work Location - Mumbai
Work Timings - 2 pm to 11pm
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries ("Ocwen") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.