Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Ocwen Financial Solutions
Views:3441 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Ocwen - Assistant Manager - Human Resources - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (3-7 yrs)
- The HR-BP would be evaluating Incentive plans, Goal sheets and other Business specific activities
- Problem Solving: The HR Spoc will be solely responsible to address and resolve the issues and grievances ensuring strict adherence to company policies and also following the progressive disciplinary matrix in case of policy violations
- The role offers a holistic experience on HR Business partnering. Every day is a new day as a wide range of queries come up daily. At Ocwen, we also encourage the HR-BPs to take up new projects to enhance the existing HR practices. The organization believes in service excellence and encourages innovation
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with business units to establish SMART goals for all employees and ensure periodic review of performance against established goals. Maintain relevance of goals by effecting timely changes.
- Drive the performance appraisal process for assigned business units, ensuring fairness and transparency
- Taking timely decisions on managing performance, in alignment with organizational objectives
- Drive Talent Management & employee retention strategies for assigned business units, including promotions & succession planning
- Maintain the current employee pulse among all assigned business units and provide insights to business and HR leaders towards formulation of their people management strategy
- Track, review and revise utilization of organization R&R mechanism among business units, as warranted
- Drive participation & completion of Employee Engagement surveys and partner with business units on creation & implementation of relevant action plans
- Manage & lead closure of employee relation issues and ensure adherence to all applicable laws
- Lead/contribute towards process improvement projects across various HR functions
- Manage the early intervention process for new joiners, aiding their assimilation into the new role
- Managing HR deliverables for HR operations and Employee relations across entire employee life cycle
- Providing information and interpretation to employees regarding the Human resources policies, procedures and practices
- Proactively Analyze issues/trends (such as attrition, disengagement, etc.), recommend strategies and take up end to end ownership to implement the desired change/outcome
- Post Graduate in HR from premier institutes
- 3-7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner
WORK SCHEDULE :-
2PM to 11PM
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!-
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put - Caring in Action- while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.