HR Recruiter at Ocwen
Views:5343 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Ocwen - Analyst - Capital Markets - Asset Valuation - IIT/NIT (1-3 yrs)
Analyst, Capital Markets
Responsibilities & Key Result Areas :
- Assist in asset valuation and capital market transactions related to Mortgage assets in US
- Develop and maintain stratified reports on collateral
- Review and analyze deal/collateral documents to pull out relevant details for the deals
- Update and maintain financial models used for valuation
Required qualifications/required skills and abilities :
- Bachelors in Engineering from premium Engineering colleges like IIT, NIT etc.
- 1-3 year(s) experience. Financial Institutions / Capital Markets experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications with an emphasis on MS Excel and MS Access.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Self-starter and ability to work under minimum supervision.
Business Summary :
Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) is an industry leader in residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing with a 20 plus year track record of success. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in Florida, Texas, and Washington, DC as well as support operations in India and the Philippines, Ocwen has been featured in Time Magazine, National Public Radio, New York Times, and other national publications for our innovation, dynamic growth and ability to successfully help homeowners across the US.
As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they may have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.