Octro - Senior Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
Octro Games is at an interesting juncture and is looking to expand its customer obsession by strengthening its CRM capabilities.
- We are looking for a self-driven & passionate product manager preferably from mobile/ gaming background (B2C).
- It is an individual contributor, fast paced and demanding role.
- The PM is expected to drive the roadmap and build up a CRM tool which can help Octro not only gain crucial customer insights but also deliver exemplary customer experience.
- You will be required to work with multiple stakeholders from different departments and across hierarchy.
- You will be working very closely with Engineering (Developers, QA) and respective PMs for the gaming apps.
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience in CRM B2C space.
- Good communications & negotiation skills
- Adaptability & consensual attitude
- Expertise in Agile methodology preferably Srum
- Understanding of product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization
- Data driven.
About Company :
- Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
- Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
- Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstar's to be a part of this growth.