Octro - Product Manager - Digital Marketing - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (2-7 yrs)
1. Strategic leadership across all online (both mobile and desktop) acquisition channels delivering quality customer growth.
2. Own overall digital budget with clear accountability of Customer acquisition cost (CAC) and potential LTV of acquired users
3. Designing and implementation of acquisition campaigns and strategy across all digital channels - Search, Social, Affiliates, Programmatic etc
4. Constant evaluation of new and existing digital channels/strategies to drive high quality new users
5. Strong understanding of mobile analytics, trends and tactics required to scale and improve net user acquisition
Desired Skills and Experience :
- MBA from a top-tier B- school (IIMs/ ISB/ etc) and graduation from a top engineering/ Commerce college ( IITs/ NIT etc)
- Experience of 2-5 years preferably in a digital marketing role in an Consumer Internet company
- Past experience of mobile performance marketing across Google, Facebook etc on scale
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment and analytical thinking
- Interest in Gaming a plus
About Company :
Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstars to be a part of this growth.