Octro - Lead - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT (4-7 yrs)
About Role :
- Develop and implement brand initiatives through marketing team in line with business/brands objectives.
- Demonstrate versatility & expertise in all key aspects of the marketing value chain namely, Consumer Insights, Brand Positioning, Communication including TVC, Media Planning & Evaluation competencies, etc.
- Manage and complete ownership of marketing budget including strategizing the channels and executing the campaigns across TV, print and radio across the country
- Ownership of user acquisition, engagement & retention through various marketing activities
- Increase conversion rate of marketing campaigns and improving ROI
Desired Skills and Experience :
- MBA from a top-tier B- school (IIMs/ ISB/ etc) and graduation from a top engineering/Commerce college ( IITs/ NIT etc)
- Experience of 4-7 years preferably in a digital marketing role in an Internet company
- Hands on across gamut of marketing - brand management, offline marketing (Print/ Radio/TVC/ Activation);
- Demonstrate ability to work at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment and analytical thinking
- Interest in Gaming a plus
About Company :
Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstars to be a part of this growth.