Octro - General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Product Strategy & Management - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- P&L for the product including its marketing, analytics, growth
- Define, manage and execute product roadmap and lifecycle of games.
- Monitoring user behaviour and analytics for improvising the product experience
- Analyse game metrics to identify opportunities for optimizing performance including conversion, churn and customer lifetime value
- Innovate and deliver the game to the best of games in that category
- Identify market opportunities and define games vision and strategy with firm believe in putting-out the best product on the market.
- Multivariate testing to determine feature priorities and potential changes using metrics, and A/B testing
Desired Skills and Experience :
- MBA from a top-tier B- school (IIMs/ ISB/ etc) and graduation from a top engineering/Commerce college ( IITs/ NIT etc)
- Experience of 4-8 years preferably in a top management consultancy/ Leadership program/ P&L responsibility
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision making and sound business judgment
- Problem Solving - Ability to structure a problem, generate a hypothesis, identify possible solutions
- Interest in Gaming, Marketing an advantage
About Company :
Octro is one of the leading mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, Octro is growing week on week and is venturing into new domains.