Octro - Deputy General Manager - Customer Retention Marketing/Management (5-10 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Drive the end-to-end user lifecycle journey through various Engagement and Retention strategies.
- Develop the CRM strategy for retention & reactivation to drive & maintain a constant retention rate across categories.
- Drive all marketing automation activities to develop and execute end to end user journeys from onboarding to reactivation using scalable platforms.
- Conceptualize and set up automated journey-based campaigns to plug funnel drop-offs.
- Drive growth and data-driven improvement across the engagement and retention funnel to increase revenue through journey building, customer engagement and repeat transactions.
- Analyse results, highlight learning, synthesise recommendations, and drive growth strategy. - Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities.
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage active users, activate dormant users and support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various retention campaigns.
- Coordinate with the performance marketing team and the Product and content teams to deliver recommendations for customer engagement and retention campaigns Impact on Revenue and market share growth customer life cycle management and building marketing capability and spend Track -and -measure effectiveness.
- Creating weekly and monthly marketing plans and budgets for our different channels.
- Formulate and direct the overall marketing and communication strategy (online) for all retention channels, in order to achieve the desired audience reach and targets.
- Contribute to customer life cycle management and building marketing capability and spend to track and measure effectiveness.
- Expertise and significant experience in all gamut of retention marketing channels (Email, SMS, In-app, Push Notifications, WhatsApp, Telegram)
- 5-10 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing Successful track record in accelerating customer engagement, improving customer retention and optimizing the user funnel.
- Sound knowledge in Google/FB Analytics, CleverTap, Webengage, Optimove and other digital tools.
- Sound quant knowledge of A/B testing and cohort testing (Control v Treatment) for experiments
- Interest in Gaming a plus
About Company :
- Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
- Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
- Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstar's to be a part of this growth.