OCS - Assistant Manager - Finance & MIS (1-5 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Preparation of Annual and handling of monthly & Budgetary control, MIS reporting and Analytical reasoning for the variance for major heads.
- Preparation of project Balance sheet and P&L statements
- Cost-Overhead Analysis, Internal Control System testing and streamlining of business process preparation of Financial statements and consolidation of accounts,
- Generation of MIS reports in a timely manner in a standard format to relate financial performance with business performance
- Creditors ledger scrutiny and follow-up,
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment.
- Working with all business heads to understand business scenarios and providing inputs.
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards, to measure performance and make key decisions.
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor - for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis
- Communicate and liaise with functions to anticipate variances from plans and suggest corrective actions.
Desired Candidate Profile - Experience & Qualification :
- CA /MBA with 1 to 5 yrs of experience post qualifying into Business Finance Role
- Familiar with GST & TDS for Direct and Indirect
- Sound understanding of accounting and finance principles, IND AS, IFRS.
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong business and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with multi-task priorities
- High energy and commitment to driving results