OCS - Assistant Manager - Finance & MIS (1-5 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- Preparation of Annual and handling of monthly & Budgetary control, MIS reporting and Analytical reasoning for the variance for major heads.
- Preparation of project Balance sheet and P&L statements
- Cost-Overhead Analysis, Internal Control System testing and streamlining of business process preparation of Financial statements and consolidation of accounts,
- Generation of MIS reports in a timely manner in a standard format to relate financial performance with business performance
- Creditors ledger scrutiny and follow-up,
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment.
- Working with all business heads to understand business scenarios and providing inputs.
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards, to measure performance and make key decisions.
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor - for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis
- Communicate and liaise with functions to anticipate variances from plans and suggest corrective actions.
Desired Candidate Profile - Experience & Qualification :
- CA /MBA with 1 to 5 yrs of experience post qualifying into Business Finance Role
- Familiar with GST & TDS for Direct and Indirect
- Sound understanding of accounting and finance principles, IND AS, IFRS.
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong business and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with multi-task priorities
- High energy and commitment to driving results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.