Manager - HRD at Oberoi Realty Ltd
Views:1007 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Oberoi Realty - Manager - Non Litigation - LLB (6-16 yrs)
Manager - Non Litigation
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Review, vet and finalise documents for commercial transactions (e.g. lease, leave & license documents and residential transactions (e.g. flat purchase agreements) and all incidental documents a particular transactions may require.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of the Agreements with Vendors/third parties alongside the relevant team (sales/leasing etc.) and also with or without the external legal consultants.
- Review the modifications made by the team on the draft agreements on negotiated terms.
- Prepare documentation related to residential and commercial transactions e.g. flat purchase agreements (residential), lease and leave & license documents (commercial)
- Make time to time modifications to the draft based on negotiated terms
- Scrutinize the final documents for execution are complete and accurate before sign off
- Facilitate execution of all purchase related documents
- Handle customer queries/complaints/clarifications in order to speed the process of signing
- Scrutinize and vet all legal documents/contracts/agreements with vendors/consultants, etc
- Review and provide inputs on all operations/services agreements
- Monitor and review the documents being drafted by external consultants
Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualified LLB
- Knowledge of property laws, MS Word
Overall and Specific experience - 6- 10 years of post-qualification experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.