OakNorth - Director - Delivery - Customer Success (10-18 yrs)
About the Position
Strategic leader in onboarding the new clients smoothly and maintaining the accounts successfully in Asia Pacific region.
The role is based in Singapore.
- Strategically help grow the business in Asia Pacific and assist the clients to get the best experience
- Onboard the clients into ONAI platform smoothly by providing training, demonstration, guidance, etc., to optimize the client experience with cross-functional efforts
- Carry out and maintain clients- success plans and document the procedure to simplify the process
- Keep track of and analyse the clients- usage on the platform and provide the periodic reports to the management team/sales/product team
- Interact with the clients on regular basis to get the clients- feedback and respond to account escalation calls promptly
- Develop the relationship with the clients at different levels
- Connect with the sales team for the new requirements from the clients
- Resolve any issues from the clients in utilizing the platform
- Drive organizational process improvements
Desired Skills :
- Over 10-15 years' experience in financial service company, commercial bank or investment bank in Asia Pacific region
- Proven track record of managing client-oriented projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong managerial, analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work in a cross-functional and multi-national environment
- Adaptability, multitasking and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively under a time-sensitive environment and to take responsibility for the actions of the team
- A hands-on attitude and results-driven mindset, willing/capable to understand the big picture
- One team approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.