O9solutions - Industry Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Who is o9?
With the recent status of Unicorn, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI Digital transformation companies in the world today. Smart. Fast, Fun. All words to describe our environment at o9 Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives us to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative, collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We're always looking for great talent to join our o9 team Company.
- The Premier AI Platform for Integrated Planning and Digital Operations across Demand, Supply and IBP. AIM10x.
- Gartner recognizes o9 as most visionary in Leaders Quadrant Of the companies in the Leaders quadrant in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), o9 is positioned FURTHEST in the completeness of VISION.
- As the market leader in decision management software, o9 Solutions helps the world's best companies in Consumer Products & Goods, Retail & Apparel, and Industrial Manufacturing. With solutions that cover integrated business planning, revenue management, and supply chain management, we service our customers on their terms - mobile, laptop, email - by connecting all of the information used in a company, both internal and external. Our platform puts the right information, in front of the right people, at the right time, so that everyone in a company can make smarter decisions, faster. That's thinking 10x. That's o9.
- We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. We do this with the latest available technologies like AI/ML and NLP. Our HQ is in Dallas and we have offices in Amsterdam, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul. In the past 18 months, we expanded our value-adding activities to the likes of Google, Nike, Walmart and Starbucks.
The US/EMEA/India team is expanding rapidly and we look forward to having you onboard and support our growing organization!
Job Description :
- Build an Industry Point of View for your allotted industry
- Map the competitive landscape and the forces at play
- Identify and validate the external drivers that impact the industry
- Obtain and curate the knowledge base for these factors
- Build and validate models to predict industry size and share by segment and competitor
- Consult industry experts within the company and compile the institutional knowledge base
- Engage with client teams to assist them in their implementations
- Understand the individual customer requirements and extend industry models as needed
- Help the sales and pre-sales teams to support RFPs, RFQs, ongoing implementations and customer demos (preparation / delivery)
- Full Time Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Engineering / Econometrics
- Master's in business administration essential
- Good understanding of the supply chain domain
- Excellent analytic skills and experience with OLAP tools
- English language proficiency, both verbal and written
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS, AI/ML applications will be an added advantage