Talent Acquisition Manager at o9 Solutions
Views:1196 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
o9 Solutions - SCM Functional Consultant - Supply Chain Planning (3-6 yrs)
We at o9 Solutions.
We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. We do this with the latest available technologies like AI/ML and NLP. Headquartered in Dallas, we have offices in Europe, Japan, Korea and one here, in Bangalore. In the past 18 months, we expanded our value-adding activities to amongst others Google, Nike, Walmart and Starbucks. The US/EMEA/India team is expanding rapidly and we look forward to having you on board and support our growing organization!
What you'll be doing -
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of industry best practices, business process, o9s solutions, technical architecture and value proposition
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of a project from design to delivery of o9s solutions to customers across industries and geographies
- Understanding of our customers requirements by participating in workshops with functional and business owners of the processes and documenting it
- Work closely with architects to develop clear functional and technical design and document data requirements and build complex datasets
- Configure the o9 platform based on the blueprint laid out during design to solve deep operations/supply chain problems
- Create and execute workflow and data analytics test-cases and document issues and track progress at resolving issues
- Support Super User and End User training, for a global user base
- Actively help in improving internal processes and product features based on customer feedback by interfacing with the development and operations teams
What you are/need:
- At least 3 years of experience with implementing planning applications is a MUST.
- Statistical, Optimization and Simulation skills through software tools and packages like R, SAS, CPLEX or similar is desirable.
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning concepts including Demand Management, Distribution Planning, Master Planning and S&OP.
- Knowledge and training in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL or similar is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain.
- A patient listener with the ability to clearly articulate your viewpoint to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure.
- Ability to analyze and process large amounts of data and complement it with intuition to prioritize and focus on the highest value opportunities or the biggest risks is key.
What you get:
- Flexible working schedule
- Possibility to travel and work with clients
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- A flat organization with a very strong entrepreneurial culture
- A great team to support you and that you can support
- Great people and unlimited fun at work
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment
- o9 is an equal opportunity employer