Talent Acquisition Head at O2Spa
Views:2978 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
O2 Spa - Head - Human Resource - IIM/ISB/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
O2 Spa is the largest day Spa chain in Asia. We are at present over 70 locations, across 21 cities in India. We rejuvenate over 1500 guests every day. In a short span of 8 years, our brand has become synonymous with wellness and salon services of global standards. Our team of expert rejuvenators offer customized wellness solutions as per the needs of each individual. We offer the perfect venue to rejuvenate, unwind and spend quality time with friends and family in a calm serene environment. And for corporate get-together, kitty parties, birthday parties, children spa party, baby shower, Haldi and Mehendi ceremony. O2 Spa, the pioneer in offering SPA services in India, has introduced a number of innovative SPA practices that enhance the user experience and has revolutionized Spa services at airports. We have transformed Indian airport operations by introducing the SPA as - a must have- for any major airport. With air traffic touching new highs every month, O2 SPA offers enhanced convenience of Spa services to air passengers traveling to India and also within India. We have won a number of awards and accolades
- O2 Spa is honored with THE BEST NATIONAL SPA CHAIN OF THE YEAR-2017, in the Indian Salon & Wellness Awards.
- Awarded with the certificate of excellence in the category of OUTLET OF THE YEAR-2016 by IGI Airport, Delhi
- Awarded with POWER UPI-2016 for Most Online Bookings.
- Awarded with POWER UPI-2016 for Zenoti Power User.
- Exclusive Financial Advisor of the Year-2016 by PWC.
- Certificate of Excellence -2017 for Ahmadabad Marriot Outlet from Tripadvisor.
- Vocational Innovation of the Year - Rotary Club, Chennai.
- Best Customer Service Outlet - Bengaluru Airport.
- Best Store in Services Category - New Delhi Airport.
- Best Spa in India - Brand Trust Report.
- Best Day spa leadership Award-Bangalore.
- Best spa in Gujarat.
- Times of India-Best Retail Icon-Hyderabad.
- Best spa leadership Award in spa -2017 Middle East Awards.
- Services Leader of the year-2017 O2spa &salon - TV5.
- 50 Best Spa Award-2018.
- Best spa chain 2018- Assocham India.
- Best spa in Gujarat-2019.
Job Description :
Position : Human Resources Head
Qualifications : MBA HR from premium institute
Gender : Female Only
Experience : 15+ years
Reporting to : Chief Operating Officer
Location : Hyderabad
Responsibilities Include :
- Provided strategic and HR support through business partnering with the leadership teams
- Partnering with the Leadership Team and employees to champion best practice people management
- The first point of contact for all the stakeholders providing advice and support to drive a high performing culture
- Works with functional managers and superintendents to meet the short term and long term needs of the department in line with the company's strategic objectives
- Revisiting, developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, training and motivation
- Employee Retention, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Talent Management
- Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Statutory Compliance
- Independently manage performance appraisal system in a high performance environment
- Responsible to handle payroll and benefits program of the company.
- Assess training needs and implement training programs.
- Setting up HRMS System and Implementing HRMS Modules.
- Proven working experience in Human Resource function.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Hands on experience in HR systems and HRMS.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- MBA in Human Resource from a premium institute is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.