Director - HR at Nyuleaf Advisors
Views:24812 Applications:879 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Nyuleaf Advisors - Analyst - Investment Banking (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for bright and energetic individuals for Analyst role starting immediately. This is the Company's founding team and candidates have the opportunity to become part of the first 5 members of the core team. Opportunities of growing rapidly with the organization are thus immense as the company has aggressive growth plans over the next 2 years.
- Develop- investment- pro-formas & financial models; research & analyze financial data; develop financial & narrative reports & prepare comparable analyses. (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis)-
- Conduct research, analyze information obtained from various channels and determine valuation as per prevalent norms
- Support the leadership team in deal pursuits, collateral preparation (including but not limited to pitch books, IMs, PPMs, and company profiles) and supporting business development activities
Handling adhoc research requests as per client or team requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of accounts, financial statements, valuation methodologies
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Passion to learn, ability to multi task and willingness to work in situation that will entail tight deadlines and extended working hours-
- Strong financial modelling and analysis capability-
- Superior report writing, communication and presentation skills-
1-3 years of demonstrable work experience (sound academic credentials or/and related work experience) in financial modelling, research and analysis
About the company
We are a Mumbai based upcoming Corporate Advisory Firm focused on- Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions and business advisory services to clients in India.
We are having presence in India & through our preferred partners in Singapore & Indonesia.
We are currently running mandates of various sizes across industries namely, Media & Entertainment, Paper, Specialty Chemicals, Consumer and Education.
Salary offered - 4 LPA