NxtWave - Vice President - Finance (5-10 yrs)
Vice President - Finance
About Company :
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 500+ districts across India who have spent 1 Billion minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 15-16 months, NxtWave learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
We're growing fast and we need your talent, skills, and passion.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
Desired Skills and Experience :
NxtWave is looking for candidates with the following skills, qualifications and experience :
- Responsible, talented and experienced candidate who shall act as a key business partner in driving business decisions and strategy for the company
- Exceptional communications (oral, written and presentation) skills including ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders within and outside the Company.
- Well versed with Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets and Responsible for overseeing and directing the organization's financial goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred) with professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in typical financial management areas and roles like Financial Controller, Financial Analyst, Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office & Oracle Netsuite financial reporting software
Roles and Responsibilities :
Financial Management and Strategy
- Execute the financial strategy of the company. Overall responsible for total management of Finance, Accounts, MIS, and Taxation.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company..
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Oversee development and management of the organization's investment plan
Team Building and Management
- Build & Supervise finance personnel as required (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Determine finance KPIs.
- Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue, expenses and other KPIs and monitoring variances to undertake control measures.
Financial Projections, Budgeting and Analysis
- Support the Founders with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans. Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Monitoring the financial health of the company with respect to the budget on an ongoing basis
- Prepare timely and accurate analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
- Work with the Executive team in analyzing potential opportunities, including financial, business, and valuation analysis
- Managing the company's treasury, cash flows and bank operations
Reporting, Audit and Regulatory Requirements
- Timely and accurately provide reporting of financial information to internal parties, government regulators and outside agencies
- Conduct regular audits of expenditures, assets and liabilities; Lead annual audits
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the company's accounting, compliance, and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company's operations
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all Applicable Laws such as Income Tax, GST etc.
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
- Monitor transactions on a regular basis
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Improve efficiency in processes by implementing required tools etc.,
Job Title : VP - Finance
Location : Hyderabad
Reporting to : CEO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.