NxtWave - Senior Manager - Sales/Finance Operations (4-9 yrs)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). The startup is backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July'22)
50 Cr+ learning minutes spent
12 Cr+ Code Runs
2Bn.+ API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
About the Role:
The Head of Finance Operations is responsible for overseeing and managing the financial operations of the organization. They develop and implement financial strategies to ensure long-term financial stability, and ensure compliance with regulations. They also manage and supervise the finance team and work closely with other departments to ensure efficient operations. This role requires strong leadership, communication and analytical skills, experience in finance, sales or operations and knowledge of Telugu language.
- Oversee and manage the financial operations of the organization
- Develop and implement financial strategies and plans to ensure the long-term financial stability of the organization
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations and laws
- Manage and supervise the finance team
- Reports directly to the founders
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Provide financial guidance and support to the senior sales team
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance, sales, or operations
- Strong operations management experience
- Knowledge of Telugu language is a plus
- Experience in Banks or insurance sales a plus
- Strong understanding of technology and its applications in finance operations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Languages Known: Native speaker of Telugu
Work Location: Work from Office [Hyderabad]
CTC Offered : upto 30LPA