NxtWave - Senior Manager - Business Development/Presales - Bengali (3-6 yrs)
Sr. Business Development Manager - Presales (Bengali)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). The startup is backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
The Scale at which we operate on the tech level (as of July'22)
50 Cr+ learning minutes spent
12 Cr+ Code Runs
2Bn.+ API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
Who Are We Looking For?
- Proven experience of 3+ years in managing & heading Sales/Pre-Sales teams
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage
You're ideal for this role, if:
- You can manage team of Business Development Managers who would in turn have a team of counselors that would guide students with their career decisions
- You can instill empathy in your team to effectively communicate about high-paying Career opportunities to prospective learners and drive sales-qualified leads
- You've proven experience in driving the outcomes from a Pre-Sales/Sales team in achieving targets
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a senior managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for the performance & growth of 5+ Manager-level & 50+ Associates-level Pre-Sales executives
- Lead team of Business Development Managers & Associates to achieve a given sales qualified leads target
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and qualification rate
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice, and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire Pre-Sales closing life cycle for your assigned Pre-Sales Team. Outbound calls, follow-ups, lead qualification, and management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly and monthly sales qualified leads target.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands, and competition to the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate weekly sales qualified targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions.
Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
Accelerated learning curve
Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
Work with the founding team of NxtWave who are on a mission to transform India
High transparency in decision-making
Market Competitive salary
- Native speaker of Bengali
- Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Office
- 6-Day Week
- Weekends will be a working day. Week-off will be on weekdays