NxtWave - Senior Manager - Business Development - B2B (3-6 yrs)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). The startup is backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
The Scale at which we operate on the tech level (as of July'22)
50 Cr+ learning minutes spent
12 Cr+ Code Runs
2Bn.+ API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
You're ideal for this role, if :
- You can manage a team of Business Development Managers who would in turn have a team of executives that would help you in guiding & onboarding institutions.
- You can instill value among the institutions and effectively communicate about high-paying career opportunities to prospective institutions and drive for conversion
- You've proven experience in driving the outcomes from a Pre-Sales/Sales team in achieving targets
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a senior managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing? :
- Lead a team of Business Development Managers & Associates to achieve a given target
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and qualification rate
- Research about prospective institutions for NxtWave's offerings in a given geography, prioritize them, reach out to decision-makers, host online/offline sessions and drive business
- Take responsibility for the entire sales life cycle for individual institutions. From presenting to the prospects, closing talks with management, and follow-ups until lead conversion
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with prospective institutions
- Effectively communicate with decision-makers, give demos, and host sessions for the institutions
- Actively suggesting process improvement with respect to the B2B lead funnel
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands, and competition with the business team
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, and track sales and status reports
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Maintaining a detailed database of the college management interactions and the complete lead journey
What are we looking for? :
- Proven experience of 3+ years in managing & heading Sales/Pre-Sales teams, preferably B2B (Engineering) EdTech domain
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective institutions and achieve monthly sales targets
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination
- Great listeners, and trustworthy individuals who can bond with our prospective institutions and learners. Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage
- Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Accelerated learning curve
- Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
- High transparency in decision-making
- Market Competitive salary
- Native speaker of Telugu/Tamil
- Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Office (Hyderabad)
- 6 - Day Week
- Weekends will be a working day. Week-off will be on weekdays
Compensation: Upto 21 LPA