Talent Acquisition at NxtWave
Views:724 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
NxtWave - Senior Manager - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
Sr. Business Development Manager (Marathi)
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
You're ideal for this role, if :
- You can manage team of Business Development Managers who would in turn have a team of counselors that would guide students with their career decisions
- You can instill empathy in your team to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You've proven experience in driving the outcomes from a sales team in achieving revenue targets
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a senior managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Directly responsible for the performance & growth of 5+ Manager-level & 50+ Associates-level sales executives
- Lead team of Business Development Managers & Associates to achieve a given revenue target
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and conversions
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice, and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned Sales Team. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands, and competition to the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 3+ years in managing & heading sales teams
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Apart from good English proficiency, individuals with any of the following as native language Marathi.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Languages Known :
- Native speaker of Marathi.
- Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days :
- Work from Office
- 6 - Day Week
CTC Offered : Up to 21 LPA + performance based incentives