Talent Acquisition at NxtWave
Views:827 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
NxtWave - Product Manager (1-5 yrs)
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 12 months, NxtWave learners have been hired by 800+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
We're growing fast and we need your talent, skills, and passion.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
You will work as a Product Manager to help develop a product and create amazing learning experience that directly impacts the lives of millions of Learners across the country.
You will be working closely with the founders as this is a high impact role.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Logical bend of mind. Incessant problem solver; the tougher the problem gets, the more fun they have
- Strong product intuition and analytical thinking(Metrics oriented)
- Bias toward data-driven decision-making, combined with solid business judgment
- Has the ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Strong customer obsession and empathy
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs
- Execution focused - ability to infuse execution, milestone focused
- Above all, the candidate must have an outstanding work ethic, should be results-driven and have a strong passion to contribute to the company's vision and mission
- Minimum 1 year experience in product
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You'll need to find ways to automate and productize solutions around course experience to improve efficiency
- Identify problems along the learner journey to understand and develop solutions to learner's pain points
- Gather insights from across teams within the org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher engagement, retention and customer delight(NPS)
- On an average day you'd be breaking down user problems, creating roadmaps, prioritizing with the team, running daily stand-ups, looking at customer issues, interacting with customers and collaborating with engineers, designers, operations, support team to help create value.
- Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Accelerated learning curve
- Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
- Work with the founding team of NxtWave who are on a mission to transform India
- High transparency in decision-making
- Market Competitive salary