NxtWave - Manager - HR Operations (5-8 yrs)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). The startup is backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July'22)
50 Cr+ learning minutes spent
12 Cr+ Code Runs
2Bn.+ API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join us as a Lead - HR Operations. You will be responsible for managing the operations of the Human Resources department. You will also be responsible for updating the company's policies.
As a Lead - HR Operations, you should be able to maintain the internal HR databases. You should also be solving the employees' complaints and issues. Prior work experience as an HR Operations Manager or a similar role in the Human Resources department will be beneficial for the candidate.
To perform this role successfully, you should possess excellent knowledge of various labor laws. You should have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of a Lead - HR Operations, then apply right away. We would love to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for catering Shared Services for the organization with 1000+ employees
- Conceptualize the HR Shared Services and build HR Shared Services Center and implement Best Practice HR Shared Services
- Supervising the entire employee lifecycle (includes virtual and in-office onboarding for new employees, Employee ID creation in HRIS, employee confirmation management, leave, attendance and shift management, offer letter generation, employee transfer management, exit management, conducting background verification, manage employee data and documents, HRIS management)
- Understanding and setting the objectives for the Human Resources operations team.
- Develop, Implement and execute the company's policies and procedures.
- Accountable for the audit exercise and partner with auditors for the exercise in identifying and mitigating potential gaps and risks. Ensuring Process Governance and adherence. Audit Compliance for HR Processes.
- Modifying the Human resources budget as per the requirements.
- Preparing detailed monthly reports on various HR costs.
- Overseeing HR databases and internal software.
- Resolving all employee-related issues and queries.
- Continuously enhance HR processes to improve employee experience and training employees with multiple sessions and communications on HR Operations
- Analyzing and monitoring HR performance metrics and KPIs.
- Conduct Exit Interviews/Retention Conversations and ensure smooth offboarding
- Partner with the HR Digital transformation team to ensure that systems are optimized to support HR processes
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven 5+ years of work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager, or a related job position in the Human Resources department.
- Masters degree in Human Resources Management, or a similar degree.
- Proficient in HR software
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Sound understanding of employment and labor laws.
- Experience in managing a team efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Outstanding analytical and research skills.
- Excellent ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive and healthy working environment.
- Strong work ethic.
Work Location: NxtWave's Hyderabad Office
Working Days: 6 day week
Compensation: 10 - 12 LPA