HR at NxtWave
Views:830 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
NxtWave - Manager - Customer Experience (3-4 yrs)
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. Till date, NxtWave learners have been hired by 1500+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, IBM, Bank of America, Deloitte and more.
We're growing fast and we need your talent, skills, and passion.
Know more about NxtWave: Link
Read more about us in the news: Economic Times, The Hindu, Yourstory, VCCircle
- As a Customer Experience Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our students have a seamless and delightful experience learning with NxtWave.\
- Your primary responsibility will be to understand and address the needs, concerns, and feedback of our customers while strategizing and implementing initiatives to enhance overall satisfaction and loyalty.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Support and Issue Resolution:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and concerns through various channels (email, chat, phone), providing accurate and helpful information.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues, working closely with relevant teams to resolve problems effectively.
- Ensure all customer support interactions are recorded, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner using CRM tools.
User Feedback Surveys:
- Conduct periodic NPS/user feedback surveys to gain insights and implement necessary improvements.
- Continuously improve the NPS of the products through various initiatives
- Collaborate with the product development team to implement customer-driven feature enhancements.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new customers, guiding them through the platform's functionalities and features.
Customer Satisfaction and Feedback Analysis:
- Monitor customer satisfaction metrics and feedback trends to identify areas for improvement.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret customer feedback to propose actionable recommendations to the management team.
- Implement strategies to turn dissatisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates of our platform.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition from lead to customer, ensuring their expectations are met.
- Provide valuable insights to the product team to improve the user interface and overall user experience.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven experience in customer experience, customer success, or a related customer-facing role, preferably in a tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize with customers and address their concerns tactfully.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in fast-paced situations.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and customer support software.
- A passion for education and a genuine interest in enhancing the learning experience for students
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with cross-functional teams.
- Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Accelerated learning curve
- Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
- Work with the founding team of NxtWave who are on a mission to transform India
- High transparency in decision-making
- Market Competitive salary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.