HR at NxtWave
Views:693 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
NxtWave - HR Business Partner (4-11 yrs)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised - 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1500 companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on February 2023)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle
- We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering team dynamics and our company culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes for your department
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity & retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Masters degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proactive nature
Work Location: NxtWave Office (Hyderabad)
Working Days: 6 Days a week