HR at NxtWave
Views:696 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
NxtWave - Head - Sourcing (8-11 yrs)
NxtWave is one of Indias fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised - 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of Indias unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as The Greatest Brand in Education in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on February 2023)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | The Hindu | Yourstory | VCCircle
We are looking for an experienced Sourcing Head (Non Tech) to help our company find and retain excellent employees for both tech and management roles. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
What is a Sourcing Head?
To excel as Sourcing Head (Non Tech), we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding for both management roles. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Drive all aspects of talent sourcing( Talent acquisition) from end to end for various hiring needs including but not limited to sourcing, attracting talent, and initial HR screening of candidates to ensure the right fit.
- Being a head of sourcing s/he will be responsible for proactively building a network and strong connections in the Ed-Tech industry to create a talent pool and a strong hiring pipeline for future needs.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Coach, drive & monitor the sourcing efforts by the team in an efficient and time-bound manner, and spearhead stakeholder management & communications.
- Responsible for closing Bulk - hiring, Managerial hiring, Leadership or niche positions through headhunting efforts
- Support the continued development of innovative, creative, and proactive sourcing and recruitment strategies, hiring trends, and recruiting processes with specified TA.
- Map sourcing activities to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Train sourcing interns and associates.
- Develop new sourcing strategies to make for efficiency.
- Supervise sourcing personnel
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills:
- Hands-on experience in using social media platforms and job boards (Naukri, LinkedIn, Career Site, IIM, InstaHyre, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- 8+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Proven experience in identifying engaging with passive candidates
- Ability to understand the requirements of Stakeholders.
- Should be able to guide and resolve queries of sourcing partners.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Demonstrated successful interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably be from a consultancy company
- Should be able to work proactively and take initiatives.
Additional skills :
- Determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Developing sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Leading employment branding initiatives
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets for creating reports and maintaining data.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
Work Location: Hyderabad (On-site)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.