NxtWave - Head - Sales (5-10 yrs)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised - 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July 22)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave : https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle.
You're ideal for this role, if
- You can manage a team of Sr. Business Development Managers across multiple regions, drive the expected sales of each region and report to the Central Management.
- Experience in mass sales and ability to generate a volume of sales between 1000-4000 per month
- You can analyse the entire sales funnel of each region and set daily achievement & funnel movement metrics for the Sr Business Development Managers and their teams.
- You can identify the key bottlenecks faced by each region and provide an actionable solution.
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a senior managerial role where you also find meaning in your work.
What will you be doing?
- Directly responsible for the performance and growth of 6 Senior Manager-level, 50+ Manager-level, and 300+ Associates-level sales executives.
- Lead a team of Sr. Business Development Managers, Business Development Managers and Associates across multiple regions to achieve the monthly revenue targets.
- Continuously monitor and train the teams to improve performance and conversions.
- Reports directly to the founders
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs by implementing lead engagement sessions specific to each region.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned regions. Defining an effective sales funnel, monitoring the funnel movement, tracking
- Sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behaviour, market demands, and competition with the marketing team.
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience.
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 5+ years in managing & heading sales teams
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Apart from good English proficiency, individuals with any of the following as native language Telugu.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Native speaker of Telugu.
Work Location & Working Days:
Work from Office
6 - Day Week