HR at NxtWave
Views:557 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
NxtWave - Head - B2B Sales (5-10 yrs)
Head of Sales - B2B
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised - 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as 'The Greatest Brand in Education' in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1500+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle
About Role: Head of Sales - B2B
You're ideal for this role, if you have:
- Leadership Excellence: Demonstrated track record of successfully leading and mentoring Sr.B2B Business Development Managers, Business Development Managers, Associates, and teams to consistently surpass set goals.
- B2B Partnerships: Strong hands on B2B sales experience. Possess the expertise to identify and forge strategic B2B partnerships with educational institutions, including schools, colleges, coaching centers, and other potential collaborators.
- Sales Mastery: Track record of selling high ticket B2B products. Draw upon your extensive sales experience, strategically guide and enhance the performance of our complete B2B vertical to achieve and exceed set goals.
- Market Insight: Your deep knowledge allows you to conduct thorough market research within specified geographical boundaries in identifying opportunities, assessing competition, and recognizing potential partners to drive our business.
- Seasoned Professional: Thrive in dynamic, high-growth environments and bring 5-10 years of invaluable experience to lead our entire B2B team effectively.
- Collaboration : Foster strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, including Product Development, Marketing, and Customer Support, ensuring a cohesive execution of our strategic initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Directly responsible for the performance and growth of Senior Manager-level, Manager-level, and Associates-level sales executives in B2B vertical
- Lead a team of Sr. Business Development Managers, Business Development Managers and Associates across multiple regions to achieve the monthly performance metrics.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the P&L for entire B2B vertical
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to lead generation, growth, and conversion rates.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitive intelligence to inform strategic decision-making and new opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Train and nurture the team to prioritize institutions, engage decision-makers to host online/offline sessions, and drive business outcomes.
- Analyze each territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports, identify the key bottlenecks faced by each region and provide an actionable solutions
- Establish, nurture, and sustain positive business relationships with potential institutions.
- Sales/Partnerships closing and post-sales/partnership relationship management
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands and competitions with the leadership team.
- Facilitate impactful communication with key decision-makers by hosting product demonstrations and organizing informative sessions tailored to their needs and interests.
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience. Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions.
What are we looking for ?
- Proven track record of 5-10 years in managing B2B Sales/Pre-Sales teams, preferably within the EdTech (Engineering) domain
- Systematic approach to developing and managing sales funnels, task prioritization, feedback tracking, and consistent goal achievement within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation abilities for effective communication with key-decision-makers
- Strong data-driven approach, capable of analyzing market data to identify growth opportunities.
- Exceptional listening skills, trustworthiness, empathy, and the ability to connect with prospective institutions and learners.
- Independent and patient problem-solver, with the willingness to travel (when required) to meet clients and partners
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Native speaker of Telugu/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Hindi
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Accelerated learning curve
- Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
- High transparency in decision-making
- Work closely with the Leadership team
Work Location & Working Days:
- Work from Office (Hyderabad)
- 6 Days a Week