Managing Partner at NVS Analytics
Views:980 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
NVS Analytics - Advanced Financial Modelling/Valuation Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Candidate will join the investment banking team, supporting bankers in several financial modelling areas such as follows:
- Preparation and analysis of financial and valuation models (forecasting financial statements; market sizing etc.)
- Building valuation models using DCF, comparable company valuation, EVA analysis, etc.
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources. Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
To qualify, a candidate must have:
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 5 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. within a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Preferable achievement in or significant progress towards a CFA, ASA, CPA or related certification
- Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
Our diversified offerings will provide right opportunities to you to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning and development. We develop outstanding leaders who keep our promises, deliver exceptional services to all of our stakeholders, and play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.