Senior Recruiter at NVIDIA
Views:1933 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
NVIDIA - HR Business Partner/Senior HR Business Partner (2-4 yrs)
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a learning machine that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities which are hard to tackle, which only we can pursue, and which matter to the world. This is our lifes work: to amplify human inventiveness and intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.
As a key member of the HR regional team this position will report to the HRBP functional manager and collaborate with regional/ global HR colleagues and site managers
What you'd be doing:
- Drive the implementation of org-wide people initiatives Focal programs, Employee survey analysis and report out
- You would be working through employee lifecycle - New hire engagement & assimilation, Lead employee queries on policies/clarify processes, Performance management, Exit discussions
- Addressing employee concerns, getting a pulse from team
- Evangelize new or improvements to HR programs and Headcount reporting & management
- Conducting group facilitation and supporting training program rollouts
- Enthusiastically review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend improvements to business efficiency and performance
NVIDIA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.