Manager Talent Acquisition India/Middle East at nVent
Views:629 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
nVent - Manager - Sales (8-12 yrs)
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will get to:
- The holder of the position is responsible for leading the discovery, deployment and growth of sales for Enclosure product brands
- Apply Hoffman go-to-market strategy for Enclosures and Cooling
- Will work closely with resources in other functions (e.g. Product Management, R&D, Sales Operation, BDM, Head of Division and Marketing)
- Analyze new market opportunities. Resulting recommendations for changes will be reviewed with the Sales & Marketing Team in nVent before implementation
- Grow, analyze and shape current sales business and identify further growth
- Opportunities in Energy, Railway, O&G and Industrial markets.
- Develop and execute a Sales plan and culture principles. This will be done in close cooperation with the Regional Business Unit
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales and margin targets for the Region and Markets.
- Identify new growth opportunities in the assigned Territory
- Develop an understanding of market trends and the competitive environment
- Manage and optimize processes to capture the voice of the customer
- Formally provide input on pricing, delivery and other sales influencing factors to Regional Business Unit
- Commercially manage sales margins as per DoA for best return and business growth.
- Provide support to the Sales & Marketing team of existing and new distributors to be hired
- Process enquiries and bids.
- Lead Customer consultations and negotiations.
- Communicate corporate and GBU direction
- Provide Sales opportunities and market/competitive analysis reports
- Investment reports
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Calendar
- As other organizational needs arise, he/she will accept other responsibilities besides the ones listed in this document. This could also include managing Sales resources within the assigned sales territory
- Informs his superior about all situations, developments and occurrences which are important for the superior or are requested by him, as well as about all upcoming decisions which require his approval
- Academic background in Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with MBA Sales & Marketing
Previous experience in 08 - 10 years of experience
Skills Result Oriented, Team Management and Problem Solving & Negotiation Skill