nurture.farm - Zonal Commercial Lead (4-8 yrs)
Our Company :
nurture.farm is India's leading open digital platform that offers integrated solutions - farm digitization, mechanisation, advisory, agri-input e-commerce, financial solutions - helping secure sustainable outcomes & build for farmer resilience.
At nurture.farm, our mission is to make agriculture profitable, resilient and sustainable for generations to come. We have designed and deployed solutions across the agri value chain for India and are looking at strengthening our solutions and scaling them to other businesses globally within the UPL ecosystem.
As part of the OpenAgTM network, we are reimagining sustainability by bringing different players across the food system - from farmers to food producers to consumers - in the spirit of collaboration to change how the whole industry thinks, works and evolves.
The nurture.farm app, launched in April 2020, has over 2.5 million farmers onboard. The nurture.retail solution, a B2B e-commerce marketplace for agri-inputs, has also scaled significantly in over 10 states and has 80,000+ registered agri-input retailers across India.
We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organisation. We have had an exciting 3 year journey and are now zealously working towards the path to profitability.
What you'll do :
- Acquiring different types of buyers and generating business
- Hiring, developing and managing field teams
- Problem solving for every single type of buyer cohort separately
- Building the entire demand function across multiple cities from scratch
- Creating tracking mechanisms to derive maximum efficiency out of the sales team
- Working closely with the supply and operations teams to ensure high customer retention and revenue growth
- Key account management with high ticket buyers
- Manage a multi-layered team of 50-100 people and be accountable for their performance and guiding them on the best practices and way ahead
- Delivering strong top line growth month-on-month to drive deeper market penetration
What we're looking for :
- Should be preferably an MBA from Tier 1/2 Colleges or BTech from Tier 1 Colleges
- 4-8 years' experience into field sales across FMCG, Pharma/Startups
- Leading a young and motivated city team to become the place for B2B business
- Communicating effectively and driving alignment on the mission, goals/ targets, why and how of what has to be done
- Proven track record of delivering great customer experience
- Experience in recruitment, training and performance management of a field sales team
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives
- Interpreting and analysing data to solve business problems
- Drive cross functional collaboration with other support functions (Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations)
- You must be ready to hustle! You must be excited to get your hands dirty and become the growth catalyst of nurture.retail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.