TA at Nurture.Farm
Views:1137 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
nurture.farm - Lead - Process Excellence (8-10 yrs)
About us :
Nurture.farm is here to partner with farmers to build a resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risk and improving the quality of life of farmers. We bring together learnings, experience and networks built over five decades in this field as a part of UPL, in over 120 countries and the ability to deploy transformative solutions in an agile manner. nurture.farm does this by bringing all farms online and thereby, making mechanization, technology and scientific know-how accessible to the farming community.
- Develop and implement a "best-in-class" continuous improvement strategy to enhance the Process Excellence function by defining standards and governance, tools, and methodology to build on executive engagement.
- Identify, plan and implement multiple projects, studying ways to make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce costs, time management and recommend solutions that align with business priorities.
- Measure, analyze, and evaluate existing processes, collect data to identify root causes, perform cost benefit analysis, and identify improvement opportunities and develop metrics with KPIs to measure critical success factors.
- Research process improvement tools, techniques, and technology to determine potential impact and opportunities to provide additional value to the organization.
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts, checklists, templates, and implementation procedures.
- Focus on the customer experience end to end and
- Facilitate process improvement meetings and workshops, including business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions and various process improvement events.
- Supervise team, providing clear direction, provide development guidance to staff.
What we're looking for in you :
- 8+ years with experience in Process Excellence & Business Operations(Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified a preference).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a proven record of influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
- Experience in manufacturing and / or Consulting sector
- Proven track record of working with cross functional teams to look at business solutioning and process design frameworks