Numen Health - Doctor Engagement Manager (6-7 yrs)
About Us :
We, at Numen Health, are working on reimagining healthcare through data & technology. Our vision is to shift the healthcare ecosystem from a - Sick-care' approach to a - Holistic-healthcare- approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data based, preemptive approach.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up indian businesses such as Ola, Myntra, Udaan and Amazon from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion people!
What you will do :
- Demonstrate & promote the product to healthcare professionals like Doctors, pharmacists & lab technicians.
- Must have strong account management skills with healthcare professionals and ensure they are understanding and using the product.
- Attend and organise conferences, webinars & meetings/e-meetings.
- Research, Gain & Share Deep Insights of Prospective Clients, create an individualized approach, design solutions & Product Offerings to meet customer needs
- Knowledge of the product, technical assistance, and literature
- Develop Monthly / Quarterly / Annual plans
- Team Management
What you will need :
- Masters / Bachelor's degree with 6-7 years of progressive sales experience - larger customers base from Diagnostics, Healthcare and Pathology Labs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Affinity for Travel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented and collaborative work environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.