Numen Health - Business Analyst - Customer Promise Team (2-6 yrs)
We, at Numen Health, are working on reimagining healthcare through data & technology. Our vision is to shift the healthcare ecosystem from a - Sick-care' approach to a - Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based, pre-emptive approach.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses such as Ola, Myntra, Amazon, and Noon from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
How does the role look like?
- The Business Analyst for customer promise team is responsible for end to end customer experience management including planning, execution and troubleshooting. The team would be the first point of contact with customers, develop a deep understanding of their requirements and priorities and will work closely with operations and planning teams to ensure customer feedback is ingrained in all aspects of our work.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and passionate about upholding customer promise!
What will you be doing?
- You will be the voice of the customer in the company and responsible for implementing - customer first- approach in all aspects.
- Driving appropriate data-oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
- Using workforce systems, customer results and analysis applications, translate, create and maintain our business objectives into analysis plans and functional designs.
- Partner with the management team to identify productivity trends and opportunities
- Provide recommendations on business objectives, initiatives and processes to gain customer service efficiencies.
- Understanding customer needs/ wants, translating them into insights; you will be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle and their happiness
- Working closely with technology and product teams to drive the product towards customer happiness
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Actively review systems data, and report on voice of the customer, 3rd party surveys, QA scores and analysis
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-6 years of experience in category management, business operations or customer service
- Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Data-driven problem solving
- Ability to adjust and work in a fast-paced start-up environment
You can either apply here or directly share your profile with email@example.com.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.