Deputy Manager - HR at Nucleus Software
Views:709 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Nucleus Software - Presales Consultant (12-15 yrs)
- Working on RFXs received in digital transformation space with complete ownership of bid management process by collaborating with internal teams for a winning solutioning and proposition
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand the business opportunities and identify the relevant servicing approach to fulfil the opportunities.
- Provide presales support to Sales team to track and close business opportunities.
- Prepare demos and presentations reflecting services value propositions for prospects and customers.
- Distill insights gained from customer-facing interactions to help refine and make more relevant offerings and enhance services portfolio
- Building the collateral repository and needed accelerators to position the competency to prospects and clients in a impactful way.
- Collaborating and coordinating with partnerships (OEM, Vendor) that help in expanding services capabilities and business growth.
- Groom additional members towards building a larger pre sales and solution team.
- Continuously be updated with the emerging market and technology trends and derive the relevant use cases that can be positioned as new services offerings.
Key Attributes / Knowledge / Skills:
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience in pre-sales demonstrations and solution presentations
- Must be excellent in preparing high impact presentations to showcase the proposed solution in a very effective manner
- Must possess very strong understanding of Digital transformation technologies like RPA, Big Data, AI/ML and the utility use cases.
- Strong commercial acumen for the opportunities
- Direct and hands-on exposure to Demos, Technical and commercial proposal preparation (RFX), Bid management, preferably in the BFSI space.
- 15-20% travel is the expectation from the profile.
- Ability to work under sharp time deadlines, ability to think on feet and discipline to work within the processes of a global organization are necessary requirements
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive