HR at CDNA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:629 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Nuclei - Entrepreneur In Residence - Strategic Partnership - Remote (1-4 yrs)
EiR - Strategic Partnerships (Remote)
Why are we building Nuclei?
Nuclei is a global product company working with 18+ leading banks/BFSI institutions across Asia.
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles.
These were essentially the learnings from our previous startups/companies:
- Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
- Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business.
- Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
Leverage existing distribution, instead of spending $s in getting app downloads.
- And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, from being a back-office / outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well-respected global product company out of India."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
- Obviously, we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles. The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiple banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
- Coming to the problem - Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to build a deeper relationship with their customers.
At Nuclei, we are building a platform that enables the banks to increase customer engagement and build a deeper relationship. We help them go to market with multiple third-party products quickly while providing a seamless customer experience.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for research & identifying new partners across multiple geographies such as Europe, MEA & APAC and building long-term relationships to help each other grow.
- Identify key players and explore business opportunities and alignment for our products.
Some of the things you will be required to do:
- Research about markets and identify key players across segments in these markets
- Interact with our strategic partners to generate new business opportunities for the company
- Build relationships with top management of the partners for enabling international growth for the company
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Liaison with multiple teams at the partner's side to understand their incentives & create joint proposition for the clients
- Coordinate and work with sales and marketing team for international expansion, lead generation and closure of sales deals
- Own and create channel strategy for new markets to support sales in those areas
Who should apply?
- Someone with an aptitude for business development and curiosity to ask questions
- Someone with 3-6 years of experience
- Prior experience of working with consulting firms, cloud providers, SIs would be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to work in an intense and high growth work environment
- Likes to connect and actively engage with key influencers and decision-makers inside an organization.
- Interested in working on the business side of a SaaS startup and ready to dig into work and learn all aspects around it
- Likes to own his work and have an independent mind to think for himself
Nuclei has been widely recognized by the industry to date, we have been:
- Mastercard Startpath finalists; official global partner with Mastercard
- Part of Microsoft for Startups; official Microsoft Azure global Partner
- Selected in Visa Fintech Partner Connect Program for CEMEA region
- Finalists in Qatar Fintech Hub Accelerator Programme
- Tech30 Startup of the year by Yourstory
- Nominated for Bootstrapped Startup of the year by SaaSBoomi
- Featured in leading publications including BloombergQuint, Yourstory, The Morning Context, Finextra, The Fintech Times, Gulf Times, etc.
Also, Some links and material to give you a head start on understanding a bit more about Nuclei.
- Sustainable growth: https://saasboomi.com/serial-entrepreneur-ankur-joshi-on-building-a-bootstrapped-sustainable-and-global-saas-startup/
- 25% team ownership - Skin in the game: https://yourstory.com/2021/06/nuclei-issues-stock-appreciation-rights-for-employees/amp
- Building a profitable startup: https://gaana.com/song/ep-8-a-profitable-tech-startup
- Building from grounds up: https://thepodium.in/episodes/the-never-die-spirit-that-built-nuclei-ankur-joshi-of-nuclei/
- YourStory Tech30 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/10/tech30-saas-startup-fintech-banks-merchant-marketplace/amp
- The team is the core product. SARs explained: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/srikanth-prabhu-04592750_esops-fablesofesop-fintech-activity-6820603678303645696-sUDr
- Mastercard Start Path Acceleration - https://www.mastercard.com/news/press/news-briefs/mastercard-start-path-seeds-innovation-between-startups-and-corporates/
- Visa - Strategic partnership - https://partner.visa.com/site/partner-directory/nuclei.html
- Nuclei ESAR Buyback - https://hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/hrtech/payroll-and-benefits/saas-company-nuclei-announces-its-maiden-esop-buyback-scheme/88000484
- Nuclei's LinkedIn page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/14471535/
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei
- Profitable company with a team-first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. - Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Book club, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.